Global Software Engineering European Master
[last update: November 2011]
GSEEM In Brief
The GSEEM (Global Software Engineering European Master) is a two-years lasting international Master Degree in Computer Science, with a specialization in Software Engineering. The initiative wants to provide graduate students with a Bachelor in Computer Science or similar additional specific qualification by studying one year in their home university and one year at one of the GSEEM consortium universities:
- University of L’Aquila, Italy (UDA)
- VU University, Amsterdam (VUA)
- Mälardalen University in Västerås, Sweden (MDU)
At the end of the program, the GSEEM will issue a double degree in Master of Science: one from the home university and another from the foreign institute.
Please read the following pages for more information about:
- The GSEEM Programme
- The GSEEM Programme implementation at the University of L'Aquila
- The GSEEM Admission
- Download the University of L'Aquila GSEEM presentation
- The Computer Science Department
- Information about your Journey to Italy
For information about the partner universities and enrollment procedure and conditions, please visit www.gseem.eu.
Why joining the GSEEM?
These are the worthiest advantages coming from the GSEEM program:
- Double degree in Master of Science: home university and foreign institute
- International environment: language, friendship, custom
- English language: possibility to practice the English language
- Thesis/Stages in Companies: thesis, stage and job opportunities abroad
- Wide selection of courses
- Take a look at the Success Stories
The University of L’Aquila counts around 20000 students. It has been awarded as the best Italian University for foreign fund raising (IlSole24Ore, July2008).
For more information please visit our home page.
For more detailed information please visit the links on the upper-right corner of this page.