Statistical Mechanics, interacting particle systems, rigorous results and computer simulations.
After the lectures or by appointment / Contact the teacher
Some recent publications:
M. Colangeli, F. Pezzotti and M. Pulvirenti, A Kac Model for Fermions, Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 216, 359-413 (2015).
- M. Colangeli, S. Ndreca, A. Procacci, A continuum limit for the Kronig-Penney model, J. Stat. Mech.: Theor. Exp. P06006 (2015).
E. N. M. Cirillo, M. Colangeli and A. Muntean, Does communication enhance pedestrians transport in the dark?, Comptes Rendus Mecanique 344, 19-23 (2016).
M. Cassandro, M. Colangeli and E. Presutti, Highly Anisotropic Scaling Limits, J. Stat. Phys. 162, 997-1030 (2016).
E. N. M. Cirillo, M. Colangeli and A. Muntean, Stationary currents in particle systems with constrained hopping rates, J. Non-Equilib. Thermodyn. 41, 99-106 (2016).
- M. Colangeli A. De Masi and E. Presutti, Latent heat and the Fourier law, Physics Letters A 380, 1710-1713 (2016);
- E. N. M. Cirillo, M. Colangeli and A. Muntean, Effects of communication efficiency and exit capacity on fundamental diagrams for pedestrian motion in an obscure tunnel -- a particle system approach, Multiscale Model. Simul. 14, 906-922 (2016);
- E. N. M. Cirillo, M. Colangeli and A. Muntean, Blockage-induced condensation controlled by a local reaction, Phys. Rev. E 94, 042116 (2016).
- M. Colangeli, A. De Masi and E. Presutti, Particle models with self-sustained current, J. Stat. Phys. 167, 1081-1111 (2017).
- S. Banerjee and M. Colangeli, Complexity, Chaos and Fluctuations, Eur. Phys. J. Spec. Top. 226, 2185-2190 (2017).
- E. N. M. Cirillo, M. Colangeli and A. Muntean, Trapping in bottlenecks: interplay between microscopic dynamics and large scale effects, Physica A 488, 30-38 (2017).
- M. Colangeli, A. De Masi and E. Presutti, Microscopic models for uphill diffusion, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 50, 435002 (2017).
- E. N. M. Cirillo and M. Colangeli, Locally induced stationary uphill currents, Phys. Rev. E 96, 052137 (2017).