Become a supporter of STAF 2015, and expose your organization, company, research group, product or service to hundreds of delegates with a strong interest in Automated Software Engineering, Model-Driven Engineering, Model Transformation, Graph Transformation and Tests and Proofs.
Supporters can benefit from this opportunity to:
- - attract new talent from a pool of highly-skilled doctoral and post-doctoral researchers in the field of Software Engineering,
- - raise awareness of their products/services with the industrial delegates of the event,
- - make themselves visible to peers looking for partners for collaborative national and EC-funded research projects.
The following describes available STAF 2015 supporter opportunities, subject to negotiation and to other terms listed at the end of this page.
All supporters come bundled with free registrations and their cost is only marginally higher than the cost of the bundled registrations. This means that organisations that already plan to send delegates to STAF can benefit from the additional publicity offered by the supporter programme for a very small premium.
We expect 200 attendees at the conference; however in addition, your support will be given a prominent place on our website (which will continue to exist for at least three years, and as long as possible beyond that). Your logo and contact information will also be on all publicity that occurs after your supporter payment is received and supporter contract signed.
To become a supporter, please send an email to conference chair Alfonso Pierantonio (email@example.com). In your request please indicate:
- a) the supporter level you are interested in (see below),
- b) an overview of what you wish to promote at the conference (e.g. tool, service, organization membership, book etc.),
- c) a high-resolution logo you wish to have used in publicity,
- d) information about how the conference should invoice you.
Payments should be made no later than 30 days after the conference has accepted your support. Within two working days from receipt of payments, supporter logos will appear on the STAF, ICMT, ECMFA, TAP and ICGT websites. For payments received before June 15, 2015 supporter logos will also appear on printed material, conference t-shirts etc as detailed below. All prices listed below are in Euros; please be aware of exchange rate fluctuations.
- - A small logo will appear on all conference webpages, and on various slides at conference plenary sessions.
- - One free conference registration for both main conference and satellite events. If you don’t wish to use this, then we will use some of your supporter funds to provide a bursary (in your name) to a student to cover some of their travel expenses.
- - One single-sided sheet of monochrome paper with content as specified by you will be included in the conference packs, and a link to an electronic version of this will also appear in the conference website. If you wish you can send us pre-printed (at your expense) brochures or any other promotional material to include in the conference packs.
- - The first 10 bronze or higher supporter will be promoted as the official supporter of one of the conference morning or afternoon breaks.
Includes all the benefits of Bronze supporter enhanced by those listed below.
- - An additional conference registration under the same terms (two conference registrations in total)
- - The sheet of paper for the conference packs can be printed in colour by us and be double-sided.
- - Small logo on conference T-shirts
- - Display space for the duration of the conference for you to set up a booth to display your wares and serve as a location to interact with people. You are responsible for supplying the contents, although you may ship the material to us, and we can set it up for you.
- - The first 5 silver or higher supporter will be promoted as the official supporter of one of the 5 conference lunches.
Includes all the benefits of Silver supporter enhanced by those listed below.
- - An additional conference registration under the same terms (three conference registrations in total)
- - Logo on main conference banners and directional signs.
- - Larger logo and name on T-shirts
- - The first two Gold supporters will be given the option to support the welcome reception or banquet, as well as one of the keynote talks (supporter logo to appear on the projector before and after the keynote).
- - Choice of session is first-come-first-served.
Supporters at all levels need to take note of the following:
supporter funds will in part be used to reduce costs of participation in the conference by attendees, and in part to enhance services and quality of events. Use of funds will be at the discretion of conference organizers.
Selection of papers, keynote speakers, workshops, formal demonstrations, tutorials and other program elements will be based on scientific merit and be performed by peer review independent of all supporters.
Supporters who also participate in peer review will be asked to declare any conflicts of interest that may arise.
Competitors may be present as supporters, or as presenters at various sessions.
Papers or talks may contain material critical of your company, products or services. In the interest of free speech and freedom from bias, the conference will not take any steps to suppress such material, although we will help ensure all material is in good taste.
The organizers reserve the right to limit support to supporters relevant to the objectives of the conference.
Supporters will be asked to sign a formal agreement outlining the responsibilities of each party.
Supporters are asked to participate in helping promote the conference.
Other Supporters may have negotiated different arrangements than those indicated in this page.
In the case of a force majeur cancellation of part or all of the conference, or other difficulties such as travel restrictions caused by world events, priority will be given to refunding attendees fees (in whole or in part as possible).
The contents of this page are subject to correction and fine-tuning.